Best Practice in Travel Medicine & Related Vaccines
Based on one of our most popular and highly regarded workshops, the Best Practice in Travel Medicine and Related Vaccines course is packed full of practical knowledge and tips to implement when looking after patients who are considering overseas travel.
RACGP Activity # 92957
3 CPD hours / 6 RACGP Category 2 Points
The Best Practice in Travel Medicine & Related Vaccines course is based on one of our most popular and highly regarded intensive training courses which immerses participating GPs and Practice Nurses in the vast world of travel medicine in a practice and accessible way.
Areas covered include:
- The most important vaccines, current practice guidelines and tools you will need in your consulting room for a thorough travel consult.
- How to confidently perform a pre-travel assessment and provide evidence-based advice that is specific to your patients’ needs.
- The 3 essential questions you should always ask a patient who is about to travel.
- The key templates, checklists and tools we use the most with our pre-travel patients.
- How to stay up to date with changes in vaccination advice
- How to modify patient advice in times of local or international disease outbreaks.
This course is provided online and includes: educational videos, downloadable resources and student support via phone or email.
If you have any questions please call us on (03) 8609 8035 or send us a message via our contact us page.
As with all our courses, this first lesson is free.
It will give you an introduction to the course so you can experience the tone and format of our presentations.
Purchase the course to gain access to all lessons.