Mastering the 75YR+ Health Assessment
Learn how to master the most popular health assessment in Australia. With our current aging population, this health check ensures patients are being supported to live at home while maintaining the highest quality of life possible by ensuring adequate access to available health and community services.
2 CPD hours
In this step by step, practical course you will learn:
- The most important components of the 75 years and over Health Assessment.
- Key Medicare audit requirements for items related to this assessment.
- The areas that have the greatest impact to a patient’s quality of life and health outcomes.
- Tips on how to set up an effective practice system to recruit and engage patients for this health assessment.
- The best template to perform an efficient and meaningful assessment.
- Relevant and additional Medicare items that can be claimed for these patients.
This course is provided online and includes: educational videos, downloadable resources and student support via phone or email.
If you have any questions please send us a message via our contact us page.
As with all our courses, this first lesson is free.
It will give you an introduction to the course so you can experience the tone and format of our presentations.
Purchase the course to gain access to all lessons.