Mastering the 45-49YR Health Check & the 40-49 Diabetes Risk Assessement
This course covers 2 very important health assessments which could help alleviate the current rising tide of chronic diseases in Australia. The aim of both assessments is to prevent the development of chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease by assessing and advising on existing risk factors and ensuring that undiagnosed chronic conditions are not left untreated.
2 CPD hours
In this step by step, practical course you will learn:
- The most important components of the 45-49yr Health Check & the 40-49 Diabetes Risk Assessment
- Medicare audit requirements for items related to these assessments
- The key areas that have the greatest impact to a patient’s health outcomes.
- Tips on how to set up an effective system to recruit and engage patients for these health assessments.
- The best templates to perform efficient and meaningful assessments.
- Relevant and additional Medicare items that can be claimed for these patients.
This course is provided online and includes: educational videos, downloadable resources and student support via phone or email.
If you have any questions please send us a message via our contact us page.
As with all our courses, this first lesson is free.
It will give you an introduction to the course so you can experience the tone and format of our presentations.
Purchase the course to gain access to all lessons.