Optimising GPMPs & TCAs for improved Patient Outcomes
Hit the ground running with this incredibly practical and easy to follow course covering all key aspects of GP Management Plans (GPMPs) and Team Care Arrangements (TCAs) also known as Medicare Care Plans in General Practice.
6 CPD hours
As the tide of chronic disease continues to rise, the uptake of Medicare Care Plans or GPMPs & TCAs has been increasing steadily in Australia in recent years. These items can seem onerous to undertake with providers feeling overwhelmed by intimidating Medicare procedures and documentation requirements.
This course was developed to help GPs and Practice Nurses navigate through the Medicare maze in a step by step way which promotes meaningful impact to the patient’s life.
Areas covered by our care plan course include:
- The Audit-Proof Care Plan: key Medicare requirements for GP Management Plans (GPMPs) & Team Care Arrangements (TCAs).
- The most effective templates to easily create meaningful Care Plans.
- How to simplify referral paperwork and improve communication with Allied Health Providers.
- How to set up an effective system to recruit and engage patients, the most common mistakes practices make & the strategies that actually work.
- How to use Care Plans to really improve a patients’ quality of life.
This course is provided online and includes: educational videos, downloadable resources and student support via phone or email.
If you have any questions please send us a message via our contact us page.
As with all our courses, this first lesson is free.
It will give you an introduction to the course so you can experience the tone and format of our presentations.
Purchase the course here to gain access to all lessons.