Did you know 9 out of 10 (87%) of practice nurses report having breakfast each morning?*
But how many of your patients enjoy a healthy start to the day?
You can help overcome common breakfast barriers with the Breakfast Toolkit, a free set of resources for both you and your patients.
The kit provides the latest research on breakfast and health, with practical resources for your patients on:
· WHY a healthy breakfast is important
· WHAT to eat for a healthy breakfast
· HOW to overcome common breakfast barriers.
· Breakfast Bites for Longer Life: the exclusive report covering the benefits of eating breakfast for preventive health and nutritional needs. It’s endorsed by APNA for CPD points for 2017
· Three posters promoting the importance of breakfast – great for your practice walls!
· Breakfast Tip Cards for your patients with advice on portion sizes, the Health Star Rating, healthy breakfast habits and breakfast ideas
· A colourful fridge magnet – a great giveaway for patients.
Get the tools you need to boost your nutrition counselling!
Order up to 10 free kits at: www.nestlepromotions.com.au/breakfasttoolkit
* Source: APNA Nurse Conference Survey, 2016.